- Assault Second Degree, Denver (when this charge carried a mandatory 5-year sentence): Client received probation and a reduced charge.
- Assault Third (DV), Jefferson County: Charges dismissed.
- Assault Third (DV), Douglas County: Charges reduced and client given a deferred sentence and judgment.
- Assault Second Degree, Jefferson County (when this charge carried a mandatory 5-year sentence): Client received a deferred sentence and judgment on a reduced charge.
- Federal Charge of Theft and False Statement (Felony): False statement dismissed with deferred prosecution (no conviction) on theft charge.
- Federal Drug Charge, 10 Year Mandatory Minimum: Charge reduced to non-mandatory, non-drug felony – time served.
- Felony Theft, Arapahoe County: Client received a deferred judgment and sentence.
- Felony Tax, Federal: Client’s charges dismissed.
- Felony Drugs (Mandatory Minimum of 10 years as charged), Federal: Client received a misdemeanor.
- Shooting in an unsafe manner, Federal: Client’s charges dismissed pursuant to an agreement.
- DUI (involving a car wreck and a high BAC): Client received probation and in home detention instead of a jail sentence.
The first step towards building your defense is finding an experienced, capable defense attorney.
About The Firm
Everyone deserves defense from government charges. At Miller Leonard, PC, we devote ourselves to your case.
Educating yourself on updates to Colorado laws and cases can help you gain the upper hands when building your defense.
Have Any Questions?
Read Our FAQ or Give us a Call