- Assault Second Degree, Denver (when this charge carried a mandatory 5-year sentence): Client received probation and a reduced charge.
- Assault Third (DV), Jefferson County: Charges dismissed.
- Assault Third (DV), Douglas County: Charges reduced and client given a deferred sentence and judgment.
- Assault Second Degree, Jefferson County (when this charge carried a mandatory 5-year sentence): Client received a deferred sentence and judgment on a reduced charge.
- Federal Charge of Theft and False Statement (Felony): False statement dismissed with deferred prosecution (no conviction) on theft charge.
- Federal Drug Charge, 10 Year Mandatory Minimum: Charge reduced to non-mandatory, non-drug felony – time served.
- Felony Theft, Arapahoe County: Client received a deferred judgment and sentence.
- Felony Tax, Federal: Client’s charges dismissed.
- Felony Drugs (Mandatory Minimum of 10 years as charged), Federal: Client received a misdemeanor.
- Shooting in an unsafe manner, Federal: Client’s charges dismissed pursuant to an agreement.
- DUI (involving a car wreck and a high BAC): Client received probation and in home detention instead of a jail sentence.
These cases are representative of the type of matters handled by Miller Leonard, PC. The results listed are not an indication, nor are they a promise, of an outcome in any particular case. Each case is unique and each case’s outcome is predicated on a number of factors.
The first step towards building your defense is finding an experienced, capable defense attorney.
Call UsRead More
About The Firm
Everyone deserves defense from government charges. At Miller Leonard, PC, we devote ourselves to your case.
About The FirmRead More
Have Any Questions?
Read Our FAQ or Give us a Call